6.18.2014

30 by 30

The idea of turning 30 hasn't really bothered me, at least the closer I get to it, it doesn't bother me. Ha! Up until the last few weeks, I hadn't given much thought to a bucket list. On a whim, though, I decided it would be a pretty fun way to end my 20's and start my 30's. So I've put together a little 30 by 30. I only have a couple crazy ones and you'll probably laugh at most of them, but here they are. These are the things I'd like to do before May 4, 2015. {I only have 25 things, 30 is a lot!, so if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!}


30 by 30


1. Watch a sunrise with Robert
2. Dance in the rain with the kids
3. RUN a 5k
4. Serve at a soup kitchen
5. Lead someone to Christ{or more}
6. Complete a 5k obstacle course with Robert
7. Girls trip!
8. Attend an Influence net class{or more}
9. Do a cookie/recipe exchange with friends
10. Meet one blogger friend in person{or more}
11. Add sponsorship to my blog
12. Take the kids to Disney World
13. Go on a picnic
14. Catch lightning bugs with the kids
15. Enjoy a strawberry cupcake from Crave{in Houston}
16. Weekend getaway with Robert
17. Regularly use my fancy camera
18. Do one pull up by myself
19. Watch a meteor shower
20. Teach myself to play the piano
21. Be a tourist in my own city
22. Get my passport
23. Get a tattoo
24. Go to a drive in movie
25. Repel down a building{is this even possible?!}

There's my bucket list {or most of it}! Several of those I have already done, but I'd love to do them again. I want to know...

What do you think I should add to my list?



14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun things! Hope I can be your blogger friend you meet in person! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Seems like you have a lot of fun coming in the next 11 months :) I just turned 30 a month ago. It's crazy to even think I'm 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I can help you knock out 10 and 12 in the same visit! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun coming your way! I have camping under the stars, riding in a hot air balloon and visiting all the states on my Bucket List.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great list! The last one made me laugh :) It sounds so scary, but you could totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea...
    how about 'read a classic novel' .. or volunteer doing something? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you added repelling on there, you're insane! Haha just kidding, I'll go and cheer you on ;) You've done #5 and #10. Ooohhh I found an awesome machine at the gym last night for assisted pull ups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This list is great and oh so achievable - you got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great list! I like the pull up goal :) It's crazy to think that 2015 is just next year... It seems like so much further off! A couple things I came up with were growing something (gardening), camp out in the back yard.. I'll try and keep thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these are all great things! I really don't have any suggestions because I think you nailed a lot of good goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about, see the Himalayas in person? I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How about, see the Himalayas in person? I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!