12.04.2008

NURSERY!!!

My parents just came over and helped Robert move the furniture back in the room and into place (I was there but obviously wasn't able to help move the furniture.) Anyway, the room is PERFECT!! We are absolutely thrilled with the painting! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTY!!! You did a phenomenal job!! Here are some pictures of the room. (And like I said with the ultrasound pictures, if you want to see it in person I would more than happy to show it to you! You can appreciate all the colors and detail much better in person. :) We do have some accessories that we are going to add, such as an adorable light that looks like a lantern, but I couldn't wait to post these pictures!! So, I'll just have to post more later when we get those things up. Enjoy!













12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! I love it!! The painting on the wall is perfect and the bedding is adorable! Yay for Camp Strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little boy wouldn't love that room? I'm glad you posted all the photos. I think I've seen the lantern lamp at Target. It will look great in your nursery. I bet the anticipation of having Collin in that nursery is overwhelming. You did a great job creating the perfect nursery for your little family's personality - just the way it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to ask, Is that a wallpaper border or paint separating the wall colors? Either way, I love the paw prints (bear tracks?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it looks great!! I'm so glad the ultrasound went well and everything looks great! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room is awesome - perfect for a little boy!

    Did you know there is a nursery pictures contest going on at www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com at the moment - you can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns - you should enter!

    Here's the link:

    Nursery Pictures Contest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, did she ever do a good job on the painting. And I think those 4D ultrasounds are the coolest things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute nursery!!! Soon and very soon you will be putting your little strong in that bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!!! I'm so glad the room turned out the way you envisioned it! and the 4D pix turned out great! what a sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the wall paintings! And the bedding turned out perfect. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect boy room for a super handsome little boy! Love those ultrasound pictures! I am SO EXCITED for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Kristal! I cannot wait to see it in person! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bedding, Kristal! Colin's room is really coming together! You guys did a great job planning out the theme & I'm so glad you like the painting ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!