2.03.2014

Chicken Casserole

Growing up, my mom would make this dinner and it's still one of my favorites today. For me, it's super comforting and a great, simple go-to meal on busy week nights. It's nothing fancy, just simple home cooking. I hope you enjoy it, too!



 
Many times when she would make this dish, she would serve it with Pillsbury Date Bread and y'all, this was my favorite bread ever!!!!! I would seriously request it for my birthday or any special occasion because I loved it so much. And now it can't be found. I've looked for years, truly years, and have come up empty! Have you ever heard of it or had it before? If you can find it in your grocery store, please let me know!!
 
Do you have any favorite childhood dinners you still make? Or crazy cravings for food items that can no longer be found?
 
 
*Don't forget to grab my button on the side or follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter!


7 comments:

  1. My hubby and I both will crave dishes that our family would cook! How can you not!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm this is that recipe that I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good casserole dish! We used to have them all the time growing up but for some reason it's never something I think to make now! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love trying others "family recipes"! And don't you hate that when you can't find something you've been eating for years?! We love pigs in a blanket and use a certain kind of smoky links that are NO WHERE to be found in Chicago! We can get them anywhere in Michigan but I've been keeping an eye out for them here for the last 4 years and nope. So weird! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having different favors for men and women can be a good way to go
    if you can't decide on something that is universal for both sexes.
    If you are still unsure of the photographer, you can always seek referrals by asking friends or family members about their experiences with photographers used in their
    weddings. The obvious truth is that economics affect the
    financial decisions you make regarding your wedding.


    Here is my web blog ... wedding photography yankton sd (http://isaworld.pe.kr/?document_srl=378445)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!