2.07.2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday!! That's means I'm linking up with Darci {and friends!} and Lauren Elizabeth for another round of Five on Friday.


{one} I received part of my Christmas gift from my hubby this week, a lovely, hand crafted latte mug from NS Pottery. I've only been using it for a couple days and I'm already obsessed. I'd love to start a collection and add this mug to it.


{two} After hearing Erin at Blue Eyed Bride talk so much about The Good Wife, I have started watching. I've only watched a couple episodes, but I'm interested. Do you watch it?


{three} Last night was a big night in the Strong household! Collin has had a loose tooth for almost a week. He's been playing with it and wiggling it and tonight it came out! He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come visit him. I can't believe my first born, my baby, will be 5 in a couple weeks!! The time is flying by so quickly!


{four} Spring! I'm so ready for Spring!!!
 


{five} Please don't forget to Pray for Mayberry as we petition the Lord for a Miracle for Mayberry! You can read more here and follow his story here.


*If you missed it last week, I have a new button on the side that you can grab and add to your site. Or, you can follow along with me on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. I'd love to stay in touch with ya!

15 comments:

  1. I am ready for spring as well! This is the time that I need to start planning and preparing for our garden but it is so hard to get in that mind set with its so cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new mug looks like it will bring a lot of warmth and coziness to you! :) Love the spring quote-need to remember that! Yay for Collin loosing a tooth! Have a great weekend! xo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I had a date night last night and we talked about how much we were looking forward to spring A LOT. But we also agreed that we both still love winter. We're crazy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new latte mug! I watch The Good Wife and it's pretty good! I'm still not caught up to the current season.. I think I'm half way through season 3. It's nice to watch an episode every once in a while when I have some down time. And yay for the tooth fairy! Loved the Instagram picture this morning :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Tulips are beautiful! My mom started watching the good wife a while back and is completely addicted to it, so I keep thinking I want to start it as well! And that mug looks like the perfect addition to get you through this cold winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a bad obsession with coffee mugs. The collection is getter larger by the month! Yay for losing teeth and tooth fairies! I'm already getting emotional about the big 3 in April so I can't imagine five!

    www.lincsmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorta obsessed with mugs myself... & have no more room for them in my cabinet. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. Coffee mug addict right here so I hear ya! And how exciting to lose that first tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't get me started on my mug obsession again! Love it! And oh my goodness I pinned that tulip picture last night! I just can't wait for Spring either! It couldn't come soon enough! (I think I say this about every season).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Living in FL I'm kind of dreading the Spring, but FL right now is basically Spring weather so it is really a lovely time. But, I'm not looking forward to the hot humid stick. I am wishing Fall was next myself! I'd be ready to thaw out for sure though if I was pretty much anywhere else in the US. Such a cold winter. Spring will be here soon enough, hang in there =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a mug collection...I love adding new ones to it every so often. As for spring....yes please! Founf you through Lauren's link up...glad I did!
    Anne
    www.lovethehereandnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from H54F...tulips seem to be a theme today! I just saw them on someone else's roundup and now I really need some tulips! =) Your blog is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've wondered about The Good Wife. Yay Collin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh mugs!!! I thought I was the only one who was obsessed! The way I see it, the bigger the better!
    Spring is coming, Spring is coming! Any reminder I can be given makes me happy! :)

    Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!