2.28.2014

Five on Friday

The weekend is upon us, yay!!! After my cohesive Friday post last week, this one feels a bit hodge podge, but that's ok. It's what on my mind today. I'm once again joining Darci{and friends} and Lauren Elizabeth. Stop by and say hello to them. :)


{one} Since tomorrow is March and Spring really IS coming, let's enjoy this picture as we dream of warmer, longer days. I'll need to constantly look at this picture this weekend as we have more winter weather moving in. Boo!


{two} Looks like I'll be a T-ball Mom this Spring! It'll be so fun to watch Collin out there playing t-ball, but I'm a bit in denial that we're starting this chapter of our lives. Honestly, how has the time gone so quickly?!

{three} Today is my sweet friend Angela's birthday! Happy birthday, Ang! I'm so looking forward to a fun girls morning/day tomorrow with her and Mia.

{four} Last night I had a hot date with Mia and we went to see the new Son of God movie. It was a good movie! You should go check it out. It'll make you want to dig into the Word and get to know Him intimately for yourself.

{five} Parenthood is back on!!! Yay!!!! Robert and I are all caught up and picking up with this season. We didn't get a chance to watch last night, but we will this weekend. I just love that show.


How's that for a little bit of this and a little bit of that?! I hope you have a great weekend! Come back Monday for a yummy breakfast casserole!

~Find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Bloglovin!

11 comments:

  1. I was wondering how that Son of God movie would be! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Tattered to Taylored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe you... I'm not sure Spring is coming...

    I can't wait to see Son of God

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for March! And I CANNOT WAIT to see Son of God!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a hot date for sure, my fave part? Holding hands ;) Great movie, I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see Collin play ball, that will be so fun and cute! See you tomorrow, mimosas here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to see Son of God this weekend too. I'm glad to hear it's good! I love Parenthood! I just watched last night's episode this morning and I realized how much I love this show all over again. It's so heartwarming and gut wrenching at times. Such a good show. :)
    I hope you have a great weekend!
    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy Parenthood is back!! I didn't get to watch it last night either but hope to catch up soon! And so exciting that he is starting t-ball! That is going to be such a fun time :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the link-up! Boo to more winter weather--I think we're going to get some as well. I'm not happy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you liked the movie! Rob and I will have to see! And yay for being a tball mom- how fun!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Son of God-- we watched the preview a few weeks ago and thought it looked good! I hope you guys had a fun girls day to celebrate your friends birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yessss please come soon Spring!!! It's actually sunny out this morning which is a first - woohoo! Oh and I loved Parenthood but we don't have it here {tear}, enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's Spring? :)
    Yaaaaaay!!! Parenthood!!! We watched it and of course cried. Honestly, I can't get enough of that show.
    I will be watching Son of God this coming weekend...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!