2.10.2014

Sausage Tortellini Soup

This past week I made an amazing crock pot soup. I found it from Andrea @ The McAnally Family and she found it from a friend, who found it on Pinterest. Ha! Did you follow that?! Anyway, this soup was so full of flavor and so easy to make! If you love easy and delicious, you'll love this!


 
 
**Please continue to Pray for Mayberry! You can visit Mia's blog for some specific prayer requests today. Let's lift them up in prayer and petition God for miracles only He can provide! 

5 comments:

  1. I made this and failed, but I think it cooked too long, my fault. I need to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yummy! The crock pot and tortellini, two of my favorite things! Will definitely be trying this one :) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks perfect for the cold weather we've been having! And you know I'm all about anything in a crockpot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I have all these ingredients and it's freezing/flurrying today. I know what I'm making for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!