2.27.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 9

Happy Thursday everybody!! It's time for Thankful Thursday with the girls...Mia @ MakeMeUpMia, Katie @Katie Elizabeth & Carly @ Carly Blogs Here! We hope you'll join us this week and share what you're grateful for. Here's what I'm grateful for this week!


{Thursday, February 20} My kids are growing up so fast, so when Emma put her feet in my hands, I loved that they almost still fit. :)

{Friday, February 21} I enjoyed a "mommy break" during naptime with some yummy ice cream & received my first check from Ebates!

{Saturday, February 22} We celebrated Collin's 5th birthday with a Jake themed birthday party with 7 of his friends. He had a great time and I loved seeing his excitement over the party!!

{Sunday, February 23} Real life here, folks! The kiddos wanted to take funny pictures while we ate breakfast...how could I say no?! (No make up, bed head, yikes!)

{Monday, February 24} Collin's 5th birthday officially arrived!! We celebrated with cinnamon rolls for breakfast and cake and ice cream with family that evening. LOVE him!!!

{Tuesday, February 25} Collin received some birthday money and was able to get some new games, apps & books for his LeapFrog tablet. I love how he moves with the tablet as he plays games.

{Wednesday, February 26} When my father-in-law came to visit a couple weeks ago, he came with gifts! He gave us this Nutri Bullet and I am loving it! We enjoyed making smoothies before, but now it's so easy to make them. We enjoy a smoothie almost everyday. It's a great way for me to ensure the kiddos are getting their fruits and veggies. Mommy trickery! :)

There's a glimpse into my week! I'd love to visit you and see what you're thankful for...big or small, so link up with us! Don't forget you can keep up with me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Bloglovin, too!

10 comments:

  1. Aw I love this post. I love the first pic of Emma's feet in your hands and I love the goofy pic :) Now I want ice cream for breakfast, good thing I don't have any haha! Yay for Collin getting new games! I want a Nutri Bullet once the thing we have now bites the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Ebates fun? I just got a check too-it wasn't for much but still was exciting to me! :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the "real life" pictures! haha. We have a magic bullet and I have to say the same thing. It is amazing! Love the easy clean up and one size serving. With a big blender I end up having enough smoothie for a family of 8 and no one to drink it but me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures of the three of you are way too cute! And you look fab without any makeup! Collin's birthday party sounds right up my alley-- cinnamon rolls for breakfast + cake & ice cream! Love the pirate theme as well! So glad he had a good day! I need to start making smoothies again! A nutribullet would be so nice-- one of the things that deters me the most is having to wash the blender, which is such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mercy - I have tried to convince the world they need a NutriBullet. That little gadget is so nice & handy to make healthy drinks. Never get tired of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ebates!!!! It totally get's me into trouble though...I mean it's 10% back....I think I should get it in both colors ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for your first ebates check! We have a magic bullet but it's pretty old so I think we need to upgrade to a Nutri Bullet soon! And that cinnamon roll looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday little one! Hope it was balls of fun!

    Those little feet are so precious. They grow too fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you've got right here on this post.
    I am returning to your web site for more soon.

    my web site ... wizard101 free crowns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!