2.06.2014

Thankful Thursday-Week 6

It's time for another installment of Thankful Thursday with my lovely co-hosts Mia @ MakeMeUpMia, Katie @ Katie Elizabeth and Carly @ Carly Blogs Here. I hope you'll join us this week and link up with a recap of what you're thankful for. Remember, there are no specific rules, we just want to focus on gratitude this year. So, here we go!


{Thursday January 30} After a fun morning at swim class, we went to Cheddar's with my parents for lunch. I love my crazy crew!

{Friday January 31} I live in my slippers when we're home, so I get seriously excited over a new pair of slippers!

{Saturday February 1} It was a cold day at home and they were 'flying' around the house with their birds. (side note: it can be freezing outside and Collin still wants to wear shorts & a tshirt. He does not get that from me.)

{Sunday February 2} If I'm being honest, I wasn't thankful for the snow, but thankful that Robert was driving and not me. I tell ya, the longer I live in the South, the worse driver I become in snow and ice.

{Monday, February 3} These two are always under foot as I fix my hair and put my make up on in the mornings. I'd be lying if I said it didn't occasionally annoy me, but more than not, I love having them under foot.
 
 
{Tuesday, February 4} I do enjoy a good snack of apples & Nutella. But, I'm really embarrassed to show you this pic. It's more like Nutella & apples than Apples & Nutella. No judging.

 
 
{Wednesday, February 5} These two are best friends. Sure, they fight with each other, but they would be lost without each other. May it always be so!
 
 
Now it's your turn! Link up with us and share something you're thankful for this week. We'd love to stop by and say hello! :)



16 comments:

  1. I live in slippers too! Those are so cute, and I'm sure incredibly comfy! It's {almost} always so sweet to have kids underfoot! I need to remember to always be thankful for that!

    www.lincsmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have to remind myself that someday I'll miss not tripping over them. :)

      Delete
  2. Holy moly Nutella! :)

    I've never tried it..! GASP!

    xoVeronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's embarrassing how much Nutella is on those apples. :) Oh, you MUST try it!! Honestly, the first couple of times I had it, I didn't care for it. And then one day, I became addicted.

      Delete
  3. I miss slippers. I don't know why I quit wearing them. I think I'm going to have to buy a new pair the next time I'm out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snack looks so delicious! I love all the pics of Collin & Emma <3 This snow, needs to get gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm I am now craving Nutella like crazy!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oops! You should go enjoy some. And if you put it on an apple, it makes it healthy for you right?!

      Delete
  6. I can't believe I've never tried Nutella with apples! Yum! And I'm loving your new slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH SNAP... I've always put nutella on bananas. Never tried apples... guess what I'm having tonight for a snack? :)
    Slippers always make life more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You kiddos are so cute! I hope I can be as good as a mommy as you are. To raise siblings that adore each other! Hey I am the same way with apples and peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is kind of weird but I've never bought nutella! I think the only time I've ever even had it was when I was in Germany! haha It always looks soo delicious but I think I'm afraid if I start buying it I won't be able to stop myself from eating it all at once! That picture of the three of you is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you say Nutella?! Ahhhhh!! Love that stuff! Some day this past week was National Nutella Day.
    I love seeing siblings together like that. Such a heart warming thing to watch.

    Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!