2.20.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 8

It's Thursday! You know what that means....time to link up for Thankful Thursday with my lovely co-hosts Mia @ MakeMeUpMia, Katie @ Katie Elizabeth, Carly @ Carly Blogs Here and myself! If you don't already follow them, you should check them out...they're great! And if you haven't linked up before, today's your day! There are no specific rules to linking up, we just want you to join with us as we focus on gratitude every day this year.




{Thursday, February 13} Little miss woke up early, so I was able to sneak in some extra snuggles with her before the day really got started. Love those!

{Friday, February 14} I spent the day with my mini Valentine's. I could not be more thankful to be their Mommy!

{Saturday, February 15} Emma and I were able to babysit baby Robert and boy was Emma in heaven!

{Sunday, February 16} It was beautiful outside! Emma loves to swing, so I pushed her on the swing for a good 45 minutes!

{Monday, February 17} Our week started out pretty rough thanks to a yucky stomach bug taking Emma down. :( I was immediately thankful for a couple things, though. 1) Robert was home from work because his Dad had come to visit from Chicago for a long weekend, so he was able to keep Collin entertained and away from Emma and I as I cared for her. 2) I was able to get completely caught up on laundry & ironing on Sunday, which may not sound like a big deal, but it was. :)

{Tuesday, February 18} Emma was feeling much better by this day, thankfully. I completely forgot to take any pictures, but Mia, Cassie @ True Agape and I were able to attend a blogging class that evening. It was a good class and it was fun to share it with them.

{Wednesday, February 19} Unfortunately, the stomach bug took Collin down, too. :( Again, though, I was thankful that I had been able to do a lot of cleaning the day before, making things easier to deal with this day. (Clearly, I hate stomach bugs and go to great lengths to eliminate those germs from my home.)

There you have it, my week in review, finding something I'm thankful for each day! We'd love for you to link up with us. Share anything you're grateful for in whatever format you'd like.


*You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Bloglovin. I'd love to connect with you!

10 comments:

  1. 45 minutes of swing time???? What a lucky girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! We had nothing else to do that afternoon except play, so she soaked it up! I was shocked that she could hang on to the swing that long...I think my hands would have gotten tired after a while. :)

      Delete
    2. A blogging class sounds like fun! Sorry Collin wasn't feeling well..hope he is better now! :) Happy Thursday friend!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Hope the kiddos are better!
    I sneak into my 8 year old's bed in the morning sometimes for some cuddles. It really makes me day so great!
    Thank God for your husband being home. Sick kiddos break my heart.

    Oh and laundry and ironing all done? Yes! A big deal! Celebrate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stomach bug germs freak me out... I'm such a germaphobe!!!!

    I never get too old to want to go get on a swing... so relaxing & calming to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stomach bug needs to EXIT the Strong home, asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your thankful outlook even amidst yucky inconveniences like the stomach bug!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your thankful posts make me smile :) Ugh get that stomach bug out of there! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, the stomach bug is the WORST! Glad you're all feeling better and hopefully it's past you for the winter! Wish I could have joined you at the blogging class, sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad Emma is feeling better & hopefully Collin too! Stomach bugs are so miserable for everyone because there's really nothing you can do but wait for it to pass! Such cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!