12.19.2013

Thankful Thursday


As I've talked about before, living with an attitude of gratitude is important to me. It's strangely easy to get caught up in the busyness of life and only focus on the negatives. So, in my life I want to strive to do the opposite. Find the beauty in everyday. Be grateful...in everything!

My life isn't always easy...or fun. There are a lot a mundane moments throughout my days. Times when I sneak away to the bathroom to savor a piece of chocolate...by myself. But, these are days I want to cherish. These are the days the Lord has allotted to me. And I want to always be thankful to Him for the countless blessings in my life...seen and unseen.

I'm so excited to be partnering with some of my favorite bloggers {MakeMeUpMia, Katie Elizabeth & Sunday's Grace} in 2014 to host a 'Thankful Thursday' link up. There are no rules other than being grateful. Some link ups out there have so many rules for joining the link up that it deters me from even linking up. We don't want that with this. We'd love for you to follow us and share the info/image on your page, but mostly we want you to live with gratitude, too. :)

For us, we think it'd be fun to snap a picture everyday of something we're thankful for and then share that each Thursday. But you can do whatever you'd like. Whatever is meaningful to you. Our first link up will be on January 2, 2014. I hope you'll join us and make 2014 a year of gratitude! 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I might have to start posting on Thursday just to join in! You know I feel the same way! Will it link to all 4 places if we load to one or do we go to all four to link up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't completely nailed down all the details, but it SHOULD link to all four when you link up with just one of us. So excited to have you join!!

      Delete
  2. Perfect idea! :) I look forward to focusing on thankfulness with y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to start this with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!