1.31.2014

Five on Friday

Whew, it's been a busy Friday and I'm a little later than usual to post my Five on Friday. But, I'm linking up, nonetheless, with Darci {and friends} and Lauren Elizabeth.

{one}I have some pretty awesome friends and I am so thankful to have them in my life!!

{two} Giggles!!! I love how much Collin and Emma giggle together. My pray is that their friendship just grows stronger and deeper through the years!

source

{three} I'm so excited to be attending a Mamarazzi workshop in April with Mia!! We've had our eye on this class for awhile and I'm so excited to finally take it and really learn my camera and start busting out some awesome pics! :)

{four} As I told you a few weeks ago, I'm working on a project for the wall between the kiddos rooms. Well, I have my eye on this print from my lovely friend Elise. You should check out her Etsy shop!

{five} I made myself a blog button and I'd love for you to grab it and add it to your blog, if you'd like! :)

Well, that wraps up this week! I'm looking forward to the weekend with my family!

7 comments:

  1. That print is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one of Elise's canvases! It turned out amazing and she was such a joy to work with, adore her! Have a great weekend!

    TatteredtoTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Button grabbed, my dear! I love Elise's canvases too! Especially since she is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button turned out super cute! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your button is adorable! Love!! Its Eye-Catchy!

    xoVeronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!