1.24.2009

Shower/Nursery Update

Today I had my first shower. My small group girls threw it for me and it was great!! Thank you girls so much!!! They stuck with our camping/outdoorsy theme and nailed it!! We had Lil smokies, smores, cake and punch and camping themed decorations. The cake was a miniature version of the mural in our nursery. So cute!! And speaking of the nursery, I thought I'd share some updated pictures of it. We hung some pictures, our curtains, the lantern light, and added a painting today from the Christy, who painted the mural for us. Thank you again Christy for the room and now for the painting!! You created our little dream nursery!! Enjoy the pictures. (The curtain rod is a walking stick Robert picked up in December while he was out backpacking :)



4 comments:

  1. almost complete....only thing missing is our long awaited Collin Robert!! Can't wait to meet him!!! He's gonna love his room!! It is so you guys!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - everything looks so great! I LOVE the walking stick & lantern! Way cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the walking stick idea! And the lantern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!