7.28.2008

Here comes Baby Strong

That's right! The time has arrived for Robert and I to become parents! We are so excited about this new adventure God has blessed us with. I was scheduled to have my first visit on July 23, but received a phone call that day at about 1:30 stating that my doctor was called in to do an emergency c-section. So we had to reschedule for July 29. We were very disappointed, but hey it happens. So we are praying everything works out for tomorrow morning. I am 8 weeks along and feeling decently well. My main complaints are that I get tired out very easy and I have been nausous. However, I don't want to complain too much because I know a lot of women have it a lot worse than I do. I just wanted to share this exciting news with you all. I will continue to post pictures and updates. If you think about it, please keep us in your prayers. They are much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!