5.27.2013

More DWTS weekend

After we got cleaned up, we decided to head down to Santa Monica for dinner and to see the ocean and the Santa Monica pier. Finding parking and eating our dinner took longer than expected, so we weren't able to see the pier or Venice beach like we had hoped to. But, we did enjoy seeing the sun set over the ocean and getting a glimpse of Venice beach.






 
By the end of the day, we were worn out but still excited about our day to come! Here are a few more pictures from driving around LA.

 
Traffic and a Target truck :)




I am a beach girl, through and through, however I'm learning to love the mountains more and more! I loved all the palm trees and lush landscaping everywhere, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!