As you look ahead to this week, you might be needing a fast, family friendly meal. Well, I have just the dinner for you!
Baked Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Spring Salad
Baked Spaghetti Pie
8oz spaghetti, cooked
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
8oz tomato sauce
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1.5 cups Mozzarella cheese
1. Toss spaghetti with eggs & 1/2 cup cheese.
2. Pour into a greased pie plate to form a crust.
3. Spread ricotta over the crust, then top with tomato sauce, then Italian seasoning.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake 5 more minutes, cool 5 minutes.
7. Cut into wedges, enjoy!
I picked up a frozen loaf of garlic bread and a fresh Spring Salad mix from my local farmer's market to pair with this dinner. Delish!