8.01.2012

Back in the Saddle

I've decided to get back in the saddle again on blogging. I can't believe how much my life has changed and how much I've changed as a person since my last post. A lot has happened in a little over two years! The biggest change is the addition of our sweet and fiesty Emma. She's been with us for almost a year already!

Not only has my life become busier with an active toddler and an almost toddler but I have grown a lot, too. My goal with this blog is just to share me...what's happening in my family, what's happening in my walk with the Lord, what's happening in life. It may not be something that interests anybody else but it'll be nice to get my thoughts written down. Journaling without making my hand tired from all the writing. :)

So, here we go....







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!