6.16.2013

Father's Day!

Today we celebrate Father's Day. I have several very special Fathers in my life. First off, I have my dad. He is one of the most loving, caring, generous men, people for that matter, that I know. I am so blessed to be his daughter!
 
Next, is my Father-in-Law! He is a wonderful man who makes me laugh every time we're together. Although my in-laws live in the Chicago area, I am thankful for the times they visit and for Skype.
Last, but certainly not least, we have my hubby...the father of our children. He is such a good daddy! He loves our kids so very much and works so hard to provide a wonderful life for them, and me. We are blessed and so thankful for him!

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!