1. I had some girlfriends over Monday night to watch the Bachelorette finale. We had a good time, as always. I was/am a huge Chris fan, so I was thrilled they ended up together. But, I have to admit, I think it's pretty hard for her to come back from the Brooks' deal. She was SO into him the week before and then suddenly switched to Chris. I was fully expecting Brooks to come back. But, I'm really happy she saw what we saw in Chris and I do hope they make it because I think they're just perfect together. :)
2. My hubby heads to Alaska today with this lovely's hubby to meet up with some of Robert's college friends. They're roughing it this next week with lots of backpacking, mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, cabin staying...you name it, they're doing it. That means we'll get lots of girl time, too. So, it's a win win for all of us.
3. We're getting a new fence! Yay!!! It should be complete today and I'm just thrilled.
4. Remember when I talked about my beloved life planner, well they are 10% off until August 23. Seriously, you should get one!!
5. Finally, this cutie wanted to swim at Nana & Papa's while I was at the dentist, but he didn't have his swimsuit. Not to worry, Papa came to the rescue and let him borrow one of his swimsuits. :)
Until next time,