8.07.2013

Planner, anyone?!

So if you know me very well, you know I am obsessed in love with my Erin Condren life planner. See, here's a pic of my current LP.
I love this beauty! After I had Emma, well before, too, it was just more manageable, I couldn't remember things for the life of me...unless I wrote it down. I thought that as Emma got older and I became a little less sleep deprived, my memory would return. I was not so lucky. So, what's a girl to do but get a planner!!

I came across Erin Condren products last year and began drooling over the planners. My only hang up....can I justify spending $50 on a planner?! So, the hunt was on. I looked and looked and looked for something different, but just couldn't find anything I liked as much at the EC planners. By this point in the year, Christmas was fast approaching. My sweet parents got my first EC life planner for me for Christmas. To say I was excited  was an understatement!

I fell in love with it in person immediately! And I finally wasn't forgetting things like I once did. :) Plus, I started writing down everything, which was helpful for me as a stay at home mom for two reasons 1) it serves as good confirmation that I truly am busy all day, and 2) it keeps me on track with everything I need/want to do. I just love it!! (Can you tell?!) I talked my planner up so much, that my mom purchased one for herself shortly after I got mine. :)

Well, the beginning of this month brought the release of the new 2013/2014 life planners. You can imagine how excited I was about this! While I loved my planner as it is, I'm really excited about the changes and improvements they made to the new planner! I cannot wait to order a new planner. However, my current planner goes through the end of this year, plus it's surprisingly hard to decide which one I'd like to get this go around. So, I need your help!

Here are my top picks...I'd love to hear which you love...for me and yourself!

Find this planner here
 
Find this planner here
 
Find this planner here
 
Find this planner here
 
Find this planner here
 
 
See, there are so many great options! So, which is your favorite?! I'd love to hear! :)
 
Until next time,
Kristal
 
 



4 comments:

  1. I think #1 is so you, but they are seriously all adorable! I have to decide which one I want too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love the first one & find myself leaning towards it :) Have you looked and narrowed your choices down yet?

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!