11.26.2013

My favorite things: Stocking Stuffers

Today I'm linking up again with Cheers Y'all and Down with the Dearmores for My Favorite Things. This week we're talking about stocking stuffers. These are some things I'd love to find (or give) in my stocking.

{one} I've been wishing I would have picked up a bar of this when Mia and I went to Chicago (here and here) but, alas, I did not. It'd be nice to find in a stocking.

{two} Being the coffee addict I am, any type of coffee is welcome in my stocking. A gift card to Misty Brew or Starbucks would be great, too!
 
{three} I already have this book, but I think it's a great stocking stuffer idea. What better way to start your day than in the Word?! Sounds great to me!!
 
{four} This might be really silly to some, but I LOVE homemade gifts! In fact, Robert and the kids made me my absolute favorite gift ever for Mother's Day 2012. So, I think some kind of coupon book would be awesome! Ideas like, "Movie night" "Date night" "Mom's Day Out" "Mommy/Collin date" "Mommy/Emma date" "Back massage", etc. I love it!!
 
 
 
What are some of your favorite stocking stuffers to receive or give?
 
Also, the winner of the EC gift card  is Jana Kitts!


5 comments:

  1. Lots of bloggers have posted about that book- I'm thinking it's something I should consider for myself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Jesus Calling is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should have got that bar ;) And I sure do love my Jesus Calling book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best homemade gift ever!!! And you know I love me some Jesus Calling too!!!! Thanks for linking up, sweet friend!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!