Then, Saturday I enjoyed a great lunch with Mia and Cassie. What a treat it was to meet up with fellow bloggers and turn a blogger friend into a real life friend! We had the best time brainstorming together about different ways to improve our blog, goals we have and just plain encouragement for one another. If you haven't checked them out, please do! You'll love them!
Mia-Make Me Up Mia
Sunday night we enjoyed meeting with our community group and studying the Word together. It's so refreshing to get together,enjoy each other's company and study. Sometimes I feel like there is a misconception that you can't be a Christian/study the Bible and have fun, but our Sunday nights together say the complete opposite...and I love it!
I made some yummy filled cupcakes for us last night. My mom made these when I was growing up and they are so good. I thought I'd share the recipe with you. :)
1 pkg. German choc. cake
8 oz. cream cheese
Pinch of salt
6 oz. choc. chips
1/3 cup sugar
1. Prepare cake mix per package directions.
2. Fill cupcake holders 2/3 full.
3. Mix cream cheese, salt, choc. chips, sugar, eggs & nuts together.
4. Deposit cream cheese filling by tsp. on top of cake batter.
5. Bake @ 350 until done (~12-14 min)
6. Enjoy! Store them in the fridge.
You'll have to let me know if you try them and what you think. I hope you're having a great Monday!