7.08.2013

A Dad and his Boy

Collin adores Robert. It's so precious!! He literally screams with excitement every evening when the garage door opens, knowing Daddy is home. And, Collin is completely Robert's mini-me, in every way. Facial expressions, mannerisms, walking...even the way he likes to push my buttons. :) I'm so thankful Collin has such an amazing Daddy to emulate as he grows up!

I absolutely love this picture! If you're able to zoom, you can see how much Collin adores his daddy.


They fell asleep one night watching basketball together. It cracks me up that they're even dressed alike!

They walk exactly the same...

 And are goofy in the same ways. :)
 
Until next time,
 
Kristal

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Some pretty special boys you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO TRUE SO TRUE!!!! AND THE LITTLE MISS IS JUST LIKE HER MOMMA AS WELL!!! LITTLE DIVA-GRACE!! ;) SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU ALL IN OUR LIVES!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!