7.12.2013

Five on Friday

We're at the beach this week, so my favorites center around that. :)

1. While I'm not a seafood fan, I do love fried shrimp from Shrimp Basket. Seriously, if you're ever near a Shrimp Basket (they have several locations), go!! So, good!

2. There is a Tanger Outlet Mall not far from where we stay in Gulf Shores, so my mom and I always have a good time shopping! This year did not disappoint. :) We enjoyed trying on looks just for fun and laughing so much! Of course, I'm a Fossil lover so I bought a new watch and purse. :)

3. I, of course, am loving all the family time and memories we're making....that's what vacation is all about! I'll have posts coming with lots of pictures of our fun time at the beach.

4. My camera!! This is my first trip away with it and I'm having so much fun snapping pictures. So much fun, in fact, that I'm driving everybody nuts with all my picture taking. :) Oh well...they'll appreciate the memories. I do think, though, that I'm ready for another lens. One that will allow me to zoom in more/better.

5. Finally, the beautiful sunsets!! We've had a decent amount of rain this week, but when it clears and the sun comes out, it's simply gorgeous!!



What are your favorites this week?

Until next time,
Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all your pics! Glad you're having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!