7.03.2013

Summer reading program

This summer we participated in the summer reading program the local library sponsors. I had heard about the program in years past, but this was our first time to participate. I really wanted the coupon book full of goodies of free and discount things to do with the kids. We completed that portion of the program and received the coupon book but they also earned themselves a badge. You would have thought it was the coolest thing ever! Collin was so excited that he declared "I'm going to wear this everyday! I'm going to wear this to church!" Well, he wore it for a couple days, but I did get some cute pics of them sporting their awesome medals.






Collin was cracking me up the way he was wearing his medal on his head. I don't know. That's all I can say about that silly boy. :) And Emma....somebody please tell me when she grew up!! She looks so big! Oh these two....I'm so in love with them!
 
 
Until next time,
Kristal

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!