7.11.2013

Five on Friday

 
 
I decided to start participating in a fun link up called Five on Friday. Here are 5 things I'm loving and/or excited about this week. Hopefully you find something you love, too. :)
 


1.

I added this to my last Honest order and I'm really enjoying it! It's full of great information on food, beauty, cleaning and more on how to choose healthier, more natural products. Love it!

2.
 
Speaking of better choices, I found these at the Dollar Tree, of all places. They may not be the absolute best snack, but Collin and Emma are loving them and so am I!
 
3.

 
I bought this cutie on Very Jane and I'm loving it! I'm truly a beach bum and this is my new summer necklace.
 
4. Speaking of the beach, we're on our way now!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
 
5. And finally, I recently discovered The Blue Eyed Bride and am loving her blog!! This is probably old news to you, but it's a favorite of mine this week.
 
 
I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and have a great weekend!!
 
Until next time,
Kristal



4 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!