7.02.2013

Beach bound, baby!

We leave for the beach this coming Friday and I am pumped!! This year has been a crazy busy one so far and just doesn't seem to slow down. So, I'm really looking forward to getting away for awhile with my family and focus on each other and having fun. Since 2007, we've gone down to beautiful Gulf Shores, Alabama. I love it. It has become a second home to my family. This year, we'll get to spend 2 weeks there. The first week we'll be with my family and the second week we'll be with all of Robert's family. His grandmother turned 80 this year and wanted to celebrate by having the whole family together at the beach. It'll be one big party. :)

Here are few pics from our trip last year. I look forward to sharing this years' trip with you, too. I should be able to capture some really great moments with my new camera I can't wait!! :)





 
 
Until next time,
Kristal

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh the beach, can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You know you'll get texts the whole time, too :)

      Delete
  2. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL IN A FEW MORE DAYS!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE THE HAP HAP HAPPIEST FAMILY VACATION EVER!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahahahah....that we will. We're all SO looking forward to it! See you Saturday :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!