9.04.2013

An Easy and Complete Look for Mom

I'm so excited to introduce you to my dear friend Mia today! If you've been around here very long, you know she's one of my very best friends. She has some great tips and tricks to share with us mommies today on style and makeup. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I did. :) Make sure you head over to her blog, Make Me Up Mia, to find out my favorite Honest products.



Hey guys! I'm excited to be a guest here on Kristal's blog today. So, I am not a mom but most of my friends are moms or soon to be moms, so I can sort of relate. I know being a mother your time is limited and most days makeup and clothes are NOT your priority, nor should they be ;) 

I wanted to come up with just a few makeup items to give you a full coverage face and a cute, but affordable, outfit to make you feel complete and beautiful as every momma should! 

First up, my makeup choices:


1- For a foundation I picked Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation. I picked this for multiple reasons. It's my fave full coverage foundation, it's drugstore so that means it's not expensive and it's a 3 in 1 so it's a time saver! This is a primer, concealer, foundation and spf 20. This was an easy pick!
2- Next I would throw on some pink blush, I picked this Wet N Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink because it's really pigmented and it's very affordable! 
3- For eyes I would use a cream eye shadow simply because it's quick and looks great. I really like these Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows. 
4- Give those lips some color, this will really complete your look. I love this Mac lipstick in Midimauve.
5- Next up, mascara. My fave drugstore mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous.
6- Lastly, swipe on some eyeliner real quick. Any will do, I enjoy this Revlon Colorstay.

Some Outfit Inspiration:


4- Old Navy Ballet Flats in Bird of Paradise
After putting this look together, I just may have to go out and buy it all! 

I hope you all enjoy this easy put together look for mom. Thank you Kristal for having me! Make sure and head over to my blog and check out Kristal's posting!

Thank you for reading, 
Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!