3.24.2014

Sweet & Sour Chicken

I threw out the teaser last week that I'd have an incredible recipe for you this week...and the time has come! If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have seen this pinned a few weeks ago. It's Sweet & Sour Chicken and it.is.delicious! Robert took one bite and seriously said "This is better than P.F. Changs!". Now, I don't know if I would say that, but it was so, so good. You need to make it this week and let me know what you think!



Follow me
Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Bloglovin'

Don't forget to enter the Lilly Pulitzer giveaway! Time is almost up!

9 comments:

  1. This sounds amaze!!!! Can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wondered how they get that type of "batter". We are so going to have to try this! We love having some Chinese at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Random story... we had chinese food a couple of weeks ago and I had my usual spring rolls & decided to try the sweet & sour sauce they always send with it, and it was SO good! I had never tried it before because I'm the plainest person ever, haha but this sounds like it would be so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh we love having chinese night at home - this sounds SO good! Pinning it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making homemade chinese, this sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo yum!!! this sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM YUM & YUM. I need to make this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep another recipe for the books! Jon is starting to wonder how I'm creating all these genius recipes. I keep telling him, "Kristal. DUH!" And he nods as if he thinks he is supposed to know how Kristal is while I can tell he is racking his brain! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum!!! This sounds really, really good!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!