3.11.2014

Women's Study Bible

I recently had the chance to check out a new Study Bible for women (thank you B&H Publishing!)...and give two of my girlfriends their own copy!

I love that there are Bible apps available that enable us to carry the Bible with us anywhere, but there is something so intimate about sitting down with the Word of God actually in your hands, with pages to turn. I will never, ever give up my Bible in lieu of an app. (That being said, I do frequently use my Bible app. I'm not anti Bible apps.:))

A good study Bible is crucial for me when I sit down to study His Word. I enjoy digging deeper into the Word and love the ability to cross reference Scripture. I wanted to share with you some of the things I really enjoyed about the new Study Bible for Women, in case you're wanting to purchase a study Bible.

The Bible itself was beautiful, with a rich sky blue & burgundy leather on the outside.


Once you open the pages, you find it full of great study tools, written by women, for women!


One thing I love to learn about is the context of when a book was written, who wrote the book, the time period it was written in, etc. I love the way this Bible displays a timeline at the introduction of each book. It also provides answers to great introduction questions and an outline of the book.

While you don't have to have a study Bible to dig deeper into the Word, I have found it to be incredibly beneficial in my walk with the Lord. If you are on the hunt for a good study Bible, I think this could be the perfect fit for you!


Thank you B&H Publishing for allowing me to bless two of my girlfriends with their own copy of The Study Bible for Women!

*I was given two copies of the new Study Bible for Women to review and giveaway. However, my opinions of the Bible are my own.

Follow me:

8 comments:

  1. It is a pretty neat bible! I have to agree with you on some of the features you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you posted this! I still use my student bible from years ago that is falling apart in every kind of way, but I prefer it over my others, this reminded me that I should look into another study bible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a "study" bible so I may have to get one of these! Love that it answers some of those hard questions right in the middle of the reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love good Bible's... I have a Life Application one that I love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bible! I love study bibles, thanks for sharing this one. So glad you were able to bless those ladies with a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried commenting on this three different times so if a few more comments come through, I apologize!

    I have been using the same Bible since I was 12 or so, and I've been wanting a study Bible SO bad! This may be the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Bible is so beautiful. I love it. I am in search of a study Bible myself. I must agree that as cool as the apps are, nothing can replace the actual book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!