3.06.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 10

The weeks are just flying by! Time for another installment of Thankful Thursday. Are y'all enjoying these posts? I know I tend to be grateful for the same things, so I apologize for being so repetitive, but this mindset really is helping me maintain an attitude of gratitude during the mundane tasks. :)

I so hope you'll join my co-hosts Katie, Mia, Carly and I this week as we give thanks in everything!



{Thursday, February 27} Collin had his first teeth cleaning. He did great and walked away with no cavities! Yay!

{Friday, February 28} This girl cracks me up! She wanted to take pictures after she woke up from her nap. This is what we got.

{Saturday, March 1} I enjoyed a great morning with the girls celebrating Angela's birthday! We devoured a delicious brunch, then enjoyed a manicure.

{Sunday, March 2} Ridiculous winter weather couldn't stop me from spending time in the Word.
 
 
{Monday, March 3} This little turkey got ahold of my phone and started snapping pics of himself. Love finding those little surprises.


{Tuesday, March 4} If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that we have a new tent...in my living room...with the couch moved out. (Don't worry, all is now back in order. :)) I'm really looking forward to creating family memories with this crazy tent...outside, of course.


{Wednesday, March 5} I was gifted a Starbucks card and I'm putting it to good use.

There's a recap of my week and some of the things I'm grateful for this week. I hope you'll link up with us and share what you're thankful for, too!

**One quick thing, if you've been around here for very long, you know I enjoy linking up on Fridays for Five on Friday posts. During the Lent season, however, I'll be joining with She Reads Truth every Friday and sharing on select passages of Scripture, sharing what the Lord is teaching me, sharing from my heart. I'm excited to dig into the Word and share with you and hope you'll dig in, too, and talk with me about the passage. Tomorrow will be Psalm 130, so if you have a minute, read through it and come back tomorrow and share your thoughts with me.

Follow me on:

13 comments:

  1. That tent will hold lots of memories.
    Cute mani... I need a good one.
    I wish my dental visits were always good ones :)
    YIPEE for Starbucks... that's always a good gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the manicures! Looks like a good week!

      Delete
  2. What a great tent! Love the pic on Collin in the dentist chair, what a big boy :) And love our mani pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure who is who but your nails turned out so great! Makes me want to add an accent nail or two to my nails :) And you have gorgeous rings as well! The kid's selfies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love the selfies! So cute! Love your manicure and now I'm craving Starbucks.. actually when am I not? Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh you're kids are the sweetest! And that tent...awesome! I bet your kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you guys already started making memories with that new tent! :) So much fun! When I am a mom I want to be like you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie, you are SO sweet!! You're going to be an awesome mommy!!!

      Delete
  7. this is so so sweet <3!!! happy thursday! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the #SheReadsTruth community they always make you dig deep during lent. Have to admit a little nervous about their homework...ahhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that tent! lol
    We stay at hotels sometimes with the girls just for fun and we build makeshift tents with all the blankets. So many memories are made that way <3
    Your nails are tres chic!
    Time in the word is always so renewing. I will stay updated with your Friday posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of Thankful Thursday. I will have to link up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many things about this!

    So glad the teeth cleaning went well. It's sad but he probably did better than I do! I saw the tent on Instagram and laughed so hard. Being willing to let go of our ideas of perfect {of our house} really allows our kids to have memories that will last forever. The Word is so precious. And I'm pretty sure there is a special place in Heaven for people who give Starbucks gift cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!