5.27.2014

Bloom Where You're Planted {Guest Post on OWB}


Today you can find me guest posting over on the Oklahoma Women Bloggers page. I'm writing on "Blooming Where You're Planted". I'd love for you to pop on over and check it out and let me know your thoughts. Here's a little teaser for ya...:) 





{Aren't these flowers beautiful?! To me, they are beautiful for more than their physical appearance. They are beautiful because they represent a sweet friendship with one of my neighbors, an elderly woman who has been widowed for more than 20 years. She picked them from her yard & brought them over one day just because...}

You can read the rest of my post HERE!





8 comments:

  1. those flowers are so pretty, and aww how sweet of your neighbour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story when it's posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is precious. I'm sure it blesses her to bring you flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to go read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i thought i'd seen this before! i wondered where your guest post was, off to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God has given you such a gift with words and encouragement! This was such a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!