5.07.2014

Birthday Fun and a 30 by 30 bucket list

My 29th birthday was this past Sunday and I had a wonderful day! Actually, I was celebrating the next day, too! Thank you for all the birthday love y'all sent my way!! The emails, tweets, texts, IG comments were so appreciated!!



Sunday morning brought a fun trip to a local bakery, Queenies, with my sweet little family of 4. We enjoyed walking around Utica Square, followed by a delicious breakfast. After breakfast, we made our way to Woodward Park to take in the beautiful colors of Spring.

Later that evening, we celebrated with some of our best friends, Mia and Dustin. {Missed you Ang and Andrew!} I was so excited to go to Cheddars and enjoy a Cookie Monster! Have y'all had one before? You need to, they're amazing! I wasn't able to get a picture because the kids and I {though mostly the kids} inhaled it! Mmm, so good!

The next day, my mom made a delicious Cinco de Mayo dinner and we celebrated with my family. {Thanks, Mom!} I don't know what I was thinking because I completely forgot to take pictures. {I guess I was subconsciously going Hands Free :)}.

I was completely spoiled and received nearly everything on my wishlist and then some! These babies are mine and I am so grateful! I'm excited to put my Mamarazzi skills to use with my new lens! :)

So, the idea of turning 30 hasn't bothered me too much and I haven't really given a '30 by 30 bucket list' any thought. Until now... I think it might be fun to put together a list of big and little things I'd like to accomplish before I turn 30. However, I'm hoping y'all might have some fun suggestions. 30 things is a lot!

I've come up with a few ideas, but I'm wondering, what do you think I should add to my 30 by 30 list?!


13 comments:

  1. Woop Woop! :) Girlfriend-you are making me feel a little old as I'm already 33! ;) Maybe you can help me stay young! Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great birthday! Yay for the wedges! They are still on my "to buy" list :) And whatever a cookie monster is... sign me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved celebrating your birthday! I 100% think a girls trip is a must for your list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! So glad it was so great:) I am currently working on a 30 before 30! Maybe include a class or workshop- something you have always wanted to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a jerk. I can't believe I missed your birthday! Did I black out for the weekend? SO sorry! I'm glad your birthday weekend was wonderful though. I can't wait to see the pictures you take with that new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh those shoes! So cute! And I looove Happy! Sounds like you had such a good birthday weekend! I love 30 by 30 lists so I'm excited to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should do a 30 bucket list... let me thing. Take a cooking class for fun. Go roller skating. Get an hour long massage. Go for a 10K (since you just did a 5k) :)
    29.. you're still a babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! Love your gifts you received!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes!!!! You got the shoes. Totally jealous over here! Yay for birthdays! Glad you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated..! Let us know what you come up with.. I'm 27 but would love to eventually work on a 30 before 30 list..!!! Hmmmmm.. Perhaps something you're scared of doing..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still so sad that I couldn't make it to your birthday dinner...dang sickness! I've been working on my 30 before 30 list too...here are a few things from my list: snow skiing, get my concealed carry license, run a half marathon, play paintball, visit a winery and got to a trampoline park. Hope this helps inspire some items for your list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great birthday! One of mine is to ride in a hot air balloon because I have never done that before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!