5.08.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 19

Welcome back from another installment of Thankful Thursday. I hope you'll join Mia, Katie, Carly and I as we focus on gratitude this week. Link up with us below or share your thoughts in the comments.

 
 
{one} I'm sure by now you've heard about little Ryan and that he tragically went home to be with Jesus this past Friday night. {You can read more about it here.} That combined with Mother's Day this Sunday has me extra grateful for the sweet babies that call me Mommy. It is truly a privilege that I dreamed of hearing my entire life. I was asked the other night, if I could have any job in the world, what would my dream job be?? My honest answer: to be a wife and mother. I'm living out my dream and couldn't be more grateful!
 
 
{two} I'm so thankful to be married to my best friend! He may not get as many mentions on here as the kiddos, although if you haven't already, check out his Q&A, but I could not imagine spending my life with anybody other than him.



{three} God has blessed me with some amazing friends, near and far, some I've not even met in person (hello blog world!). They (y'all, too!) made me feel extra loved and special with sweet gifts, cards, emails, texts, etc. I try my best not to ever take their friendship for granted!

{four} I've talked before about how grateful we are for our neighbors. They did it again this week with fresh cut flowers and fresh eggs from two different neighbors. Amazing!

{five} Not pictured are my parents and grandparents. I wouldn't be who I am  today without their influence in my life. So very grateful for them!!

There's a peek into my week. I'd love to see into yours and what you're thankful for, too!

9 comments:

  1. Sweet neighbors you have! :) Thank you for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for! Fresh eggs are the best. Hope you guys have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tragic story..! Nothing better than living the dream..! Neighbors are awesome when they are so good..!! You and your husband make such a cute couple..!!! & I am thankful for my parents and grandparents too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think these are wonderful things to be thankful for. that poor family, breaks my heart. i can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are gorgeous! Do you know what kind they are?? This is such a sweet post-- you definitely have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just breaks with every picture I see of that beautiful red head Ryan :(
    So fun being celebrated on a birthday :) Yipee for good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad about Ryan, I can't imagine what his family is going through. This is a very sweet post :) Your bracelets looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1 and #2 are the best! You have such a beautiful family and I love that you are grateful for it. So precious, love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!