5.29.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 22

Happy Thursday!! My goodness the days are flying by! Do you realize this is our last Thursday of May?! June starts Sunday!! Sheesh! My Thankful Thursday posts are great reminders throughout the week to slooooow down and soak up the beauty of everyday. Won't you join my co-hosts and I in gratitude today?! 







{one} How on earth is Emma big enough for a big girl bike?! Well, she is and after seeing this picture, my sweet parents went out that day and bought Emma her first big girl bike! If you follow me on IG, you've seen she's already riding like a pro!

{two} Robert and I were on our way home from church and lunch Sunday afternoon {my parents had taken the kiddos with them after lunch so they could "ride in Papa's truck!"} As we were passing Sams Club, we were stopped by a mini parade by the Budweiser horses! It's a bit difficult to see, but the the horses were beautiful!!

{three} My bestie helped me mark something off my 30 by 30 list {which I'll be sharing with you soon}. I ate sushi!!


{four} Sweet snuggles!! I am constantly overcome with love and gratitude at being these cuties Momma!! Love my babies!!

What about you?! What are you thankful for this week?




13 comments:

  1. So many things to say about this! One - Thanks for reminding me it's June.. My credit card is due on the 1st {and I'm loving keeping the balance $0}. Two - How did I miss her big girl bike?! So sweet! Three - We had those horses downtown a couple months ago.. So beautiful! Four - I would LOVE to come have sushi with y'all.. and I don't even like sushi! Gorgeous picture of you both! Five - SWEET SNUGGLES. Those kids are precious! Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try sushi, but I'm always afraid of it haha..! Can't wait to read all about it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Emma got her first big girl bike! Such a cute picture of her on the bike! I can't wait to hear about your sushi experience! I've never tried it and don't know that I ever will....never say never though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Budweiser horses are just gorgeous! I love seeing them. I'm not the biggest sushi fan, except for the vegetable roll! I could eat that every single day and be content!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for trying sushi for the first time - I love it! And Emma looks adorable on her big girl bike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, I definitely did NOT realize this was the last Thursday in May. That is so crazy, I can't believe how fast this year is going! Emma is looking so grown up and I can't wait to hear about your sushi adventure! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma looks so cute on her big girl bike! Love it :) Haha love our sushi pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge horse freak, I would die to see the Budweiser clydesdales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aahh - snuggles are the best!
    I just had my first VEGGIE sushi :) I loved it... now I'm all interested in different veggie combos of it. someone told me of a yam roll! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaye for Emma and her big girl bike! So jealous of your sushi! It's been a while since we've had it since our favorite place closed :( Can't wait to hear what you thought about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello :) I am very thankful that I came across your link up! I myself used to host a thankful Thursday link up back when I blogged at BrownEyedBell(e). I went through some unfortunate life changes that caused me to step away from blogging for just over a year and I am just now getting back at it. I can't wait to join up for Thankful Thursdays! Yay for checking stuff off your 30 by 30 list. I hope you liked Sushi! It's Yummy! Well, sometimes... I am picky about the types I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't even believe that May is almost over... crazy!! Love your blog and am looking forward to following along :) :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe that it's going to be June! This year has FLOWN by so far!! I would love the see the Budweiser Clydesdale horses some day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!