5.09.2014

Five on Friday

Yay Friday and the weekend are upon us!! This weekend we're planning on tackling our landscaping {or lack thereof} out front and prettying things up a bit. Certainly looking forward to that. And of course, Sunday will be dedicated to...

{one} Mother's Day! I'm looking forward to taking my Momma out on a little Mother/Daughter date today! Then Sunday we'll all celebrate together!

Via
 
{two} My best friend {of 16 years!} and her hubby are trying to win an all expenses paid trip to NYC. He's an awesome theater teacher and huge Broadway fan. If you have a second, follow this link, look for his pictures and vote for them please! They would be so grateful!

 
@entertain88
 
{three} My dear friend Kim is getting married next month and is needing to make room for her hubby-to-be. :) As a result, she had an adorable twin bed, with bedding, they didn't need, so we were able to buy it from her for Emma. A couple nights ago was Emma's first time sleeping in it and she was so excited! How is she growing up so fast?!?!
 
 
{four} Have y'all checked out SheReadsTruth yet?! It's no secret that I adore those ladies and the way they encourage us to get in the Word and provide wonderful daily devotionals. Well, Monday kicks off a new series on Nehemiah. I'm excited to dig into Nehemiah. You should join in, too! {It's free, so why not?!}

 
{five} If you're stopping by from the link up, I encourage you to read a couple fun posts from this week. My Q&A with my hubby and my Birthday recap/30 by 30 list. I'd love your suggestions on ideas for my bucket list!
 
 
 
I hope you have a great weekend and are able to love on your momma {or somebody who is like your momma}! And if you are a Mommy, Happy Mother's Day!!
 
 


15 comments:

  1. I voted for him! She looks so happy in her big girl bed! Thanks so much for linking up girl! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote. My mum will always be super-mum in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is she in her big girl bed! love it :) love that mum quote too, sobs quietly. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to vote now! How fun! Hope you and your Momma have a fabulous weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are more excited to take your own mother out than to think of yourself on mother's day. You are so selfless! Happy Friday! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so excited in her big girl bed! Going to vote for your friend now :) That would be an amazing trip to win! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Emma looks so cute in her new bed! I'm so glad you mentioned She Reads Truth- I've been wanting to check it out but was kind of overwhelmed with how it all worked- I think starting at the beginning of the series might work well for me!

    And a Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma looks so stinkin cute in her big girl bed! Voted :) How fun! Excited to start SheReadsTruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma looks so happy to be in a big girl bed! Have fun with your momma and I voted for your firends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so cute in her big girl bed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to check out that Nehemiah study!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! A big girl bed! Good luck with the landscaping!

    I'd love for you to come visit and maybe even sign up for my favorite color swap!

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/tea-time-4914.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emma looks so tiny in that big girl bed! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a HUGE she reads truth fan.... I'm so excited about this new study! And your sweet girl looks so adorable in that big girl bed! How fun is that? :)

    I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!