5.01.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 18

It's time to link up for Thankful Thursday with myself and my beautiful co-hosts Mia{MakeMeUpMia}, Katie{Katie Elizabeth} and Carly{Carly Blogs Here}. We hope you'll join us as we focus each week on big and small things we're thankful for. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to link up and if you don't have a blog, just share what you're thankful for in the comments!



{one} I was able to participate in The Color Run with two of my besties, Mia and Angela. This was my first 5k, and, although I didn't run the entire time, I'm proud of myself for completing it and having fun while doing it. Surprisingly, I could definintely see myself doing another 5k.

{two} Sunday afternoon brought a short visit from Neighbor and Megan. We've been friends for 10 years already!! Goodness, I feel old!

{three} Thanks to a reminder from sweet Carrington, I was a "yes mom" one night when the kids asked if they could sleep together in Collin's bed. I'm so glad I said yes. This is what I walked in to when I checked on them before I went to bed. Melt.My.Heart.

What about you? What are you thankful for this week?

11 comments:

  1. Your littles are so sweet! Such a special picture. And congratulations on your 5k...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so sweet!! I've always wanted to do a color run just for pictures like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so sweet..! I have heard of the color run..! Looking forward to doing it sometime in the future..! You ladies look great! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, bless those sweet babies! That melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you kids be any cuter??! Ahh so sweet! And the color run looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that picture of Collin & Emma, precious! Love those 2 <3 Loved the color run!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious!! :) :) Absolute dolls!! (they're always like that right?? hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh mercy... melt my heart, those kids!
    Color Run - yippee! Always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are Collin & Emma?! Seriously! Melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! That picture is so sweet! And happy to hear the color run went well! Doing one of those is on my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ran a color run in November and loved it! So glad you had a great time! And visits with old friends are the best. So glad my post encouraged you and thank you for linking back to me! That picture of the kids is the sweetest! I usually find my heart softening when I'm a yes mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!