5.02.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, y'all!! I'm just going to dig right into my 5 things I want to highlight this week. :)


{one} I'm currently obsessed with this Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee coffee from Target. So.Good. Get some immediately!

{two} Monday kicked off the Bikini Series with the Tone It Up girls and I am loving it!! I'm not typically one to get excited about working out, but this series is actually making me excited to work out!

{three} My blogger friend Cassie @ True Agape {whom I've had the pleasure of meeting in person} just launched her first product. She has a great marriage blog and is passionate about helping couples connect and grow deeper in their relationship. This product she's released will accomplish just that and I'm so excited for her!

{four} Going along with my working out, I've started watching Army Wives while on the elliptical. I'm only two episodes in, but I think I'm hooked. Do you watch {or watched} Army Wives?

{five} Sunday is my birthday! I'm looking forward to lots of good time with family and friends. They are so good at making me feel special and loved everyday, but when my birthday comes around each year, I always feel extra special and loved. :)

Do you have any weekend plans?


I'm linking up with Darci, Lauren, Amanda & Jennie. Check them out! :)



16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! when i run on the treadmill i watch house of cards. i have to have something on or i'd probably go nuts. luckily the weather has finally turned for the better and i've been able to get outside for my workouts! love that! 5 on friday stop in! http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday, sweet friend! And I think I'm going to have to try that vanilla bean creme brûlée coffee! Yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay love the tone it up girls! get it girl ;) happy birthday! have a fab weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kristal for giving our new product a shout out! We are hoping to bless many marriages with it! Happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the entire series of Army Wives, it's one of my top 10 favorite shows! Hope you have a great birthday!!=)
    -Elizabeth
    http://cnecrum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Early Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually stick to plain flavored coffee at home but that sounds like it would be so good! One of my friends in college loooved Army Wives, but I've never seen it! I do love a good show or book I can take to the gym to keep me from getting bored or distracted! Happy early Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I run out of coffee, I'm getting that one! Can't wait to celebrate with you Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!
    I keep seeing that Bikini series everywhere -I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah!!! Happy early birthday!!!! I love those tone it up girls! They seriously do make working out fun!! Thanks for linking up!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job working out! And I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

    We have the Shrimp Festival this weekend - yikes! Lots of tourists and entirely too much traffic on our little island.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay so the next time I'm at Target, I'm going to have to pick up that coffee. That sounds amazing. Also, I've had several people tell me that I needed to start watching Army Wives... I am trying to hold off until we have our little guy... since I'll be up all hours of the night taking care of him. I might as well watch Netflix. ;)

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I looooved Army Wives! I was hooked after one episode, too and then blew through all the episodes last summer! So sad it's over now. Have a wonderful weekend and happy early Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice when a workout is enjoyable! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!