4.25.2014

Five on Friday: Birthday Wish List

Happy Friday!! I'm so happy it's Friday and the weekend is upon us! I'm running my first 5k race tomorrow with Mia and some other friends. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I definintely haven't seriously trained for this race, so I doubt I'll run the whole time, but I think it'll be a really fun first race.

My birthday is a week from Sunday (May 4), so I thought I'd post my birthday "wish list" in case my hubby or mom is reading and wondering what I might like for my birthday. :) You'll have to let me know if you have any of my wishlist items and what you think of them or if you have other suggestions instead.


{one} Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System
{two) Gerbera Daisy Tervis Water Bottle
{three} Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens
{four} Tiara Wedge Sandal (in brown)
{five} Clinique Happy Perfume

*I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my blog, comment, email, interact with me! While it has been a very busy week as we've been visiting family, I appreciate you so much and will be chatting with you soon!!*

 

18 comments:

  1. Love those wedges girl! Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 5K, so exciting!! And I am wanting a clarasonic SO bad. If you get you'll have to do a review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was rich I'd totally buy you those wedges. I've been eyeing them for so long! Yay for birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow good luck tomorrow! And those wedges are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant' wait for our fun day tomorrow! That water bottle is bright and happy, just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want a clarisonic! those wedges look fab. good luck tomorrow! you'll smash it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sandals are very cute!! How fun to be anticipating birthday presents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THOSE SHOES! Ahhh every time I see someone post them I want them even more :) I love my clarisonic! I have pretty difficult skin, but I can honestly say that using the clarisonic 3-4x a week makes a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still want those shoes too and a Clarisonic is definitely on my birthday wish list as well! Can't wait for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still want/need that clarisonic! Why didn't I think to put it on my bday list?!! Lol Goodluck and have fun at your race tomorrow!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am obsessed with my Clarisonic and new 1.8 lens definitely recommend both of them! Yeah for linking up!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'll have a great time at the Color Run...
    Yes - get a 50mm lens - it makes all the difference.
    Clinque Happy is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! Yes...the 50mm is a MUST! Love your birthday picks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy early birthday! Your birthday wish list looks packed with loads of fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY FOR MAY BABES! Marky and I are May babies too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy early birthday! Mine is next week too! (I may have to take your idea to post a wish list!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A 5K!!! Ahhh so exciting! I'm currently training for one myself.
    Love, love, love that perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can't go wrong with the Clarisonic! I've had mine for almost 2 years now and I still love it. From following along on Instagram, it looks like the 5K went well! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!