4.24.2014

Thankful Thursday Week 17

Happy Thursday y'all!! I hope you enjoyed a nice Easter with family/friends and are having a great week! Katie, Mia, Carly & I hope you'll join us this week as we share what we're thankful for {big or small}. Lot's to be thankful for this week! Let's get started...

 

Robert and I enjoyed such a great date day/night/weekend. It was so much fun and so very needed!!

We enjoyed a fun Easter hunting eggs and focusing on the real celebration of Easter. TheChurch.at kicked off a new series that you don't want to miss!

While in Chicago, we were able to spend time with family we don't often get to see. The kids thoroughly enjoyed all the extra loving. :)

The ride home was uneventful, yet fun. We decided to make a pit stop at The Arch to stretch our legs and walk around a bit. After all day in the car, though, knowing we were only an hour from home was thrilling for all!
 
There's a quick recap of some of the things I'm grateful for this week. I'd love to hear from you! Link up with us below or share your thoughts in the comments!
 

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Love that Easter pic of Collin and Emma, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had a special date night and got to spend time with family! so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dinner looks ah-mazing! So happy you all got to visit with family over Easter! Can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks for letting me link up for my first Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like making it back home after a long car ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Easter picture! They look so adorable! And what did you think of RPM?! Your food looks delicious! Too bad there was no G&B sighting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hated that I missed Thankful Thursday today! But I SO loved all of yours! I'm so glad you and Robert had such a great date night! And I just loved the picture of y'all in the car! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Date nights are essential. It must have been nice to spend time with family in Chicago. I love Chicago, we go there every year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That food looks so good and that book sounds amazing! I will have to look into it!
    Family time is so sacred. I'm finding less time for blogging lately and more time for being present with my children and husband. It is so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!