4.28.2014

Kale Salad

Today I'm co-hosting a 'healthy recipe' link up with Cassie @ True Agape and some other lovely ladies. If you have any favorite 'healthy', which I understand is rather broad, recipes you'd like to share, link up below!

Last year I signed up for The Fresh 20 and found an awesome massaged kale salad I wanted to share with you. I had actually never tried kale until I made this salad and I was pretty unsure about it. But let me tell you, I fell in love with kale after having this salad. If you don't already enjoy kale, I hope you will after trying this massaged kale salad.

 
 

12 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I have never had kale, but I'm considering trying it soon. When I do (and when I get over my fear of avocados), I am thinking this is a need to try recipe! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually care for kale-- though I wish I did-- maybe I should give this a try though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you make this, call me ;) I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw a picture of what massaged kale looks like & how its different from regular kale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delish! I love the combination of olive oil, lemon and salt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had kale!! I don't eat lettuce because of a bad experience in Mexico with e.coli haha I'm still scarred from it so I never touch any of the green stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always looking for ways to eat that health-packed kale! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We eat healthy but I have a hard time with Kale. We juiced one time and it had Kale and beets in it. It was not the best and since then I have not been able to eat kale or beets. Maybe I need to give it another go... Thank you for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually like Kale salad! And I like your simple twist on it. Whenever I make it I use Kale, pomegranate and squeeze orange, olive oil and lemon over the top. Simple and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum I must try this! Great link-up too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!