4.22.2014

Guest Post: {This is Happiness}

I'm so excited to share with you one of my favorite decorator/DIY bloggers, Becky at This is Happiness! She is super sweet, has awesome style {personal & home}, a beautiful family and a blog I'm sure you'll just love! Today she is sharing her Top 5 DIY projects.


Hi there! I'm Becky and I blog over at This Is Happiness where I share my passion for design, decorating, entertaining, food and fashion. I'm so excited to be with you today on Kristal's blog sharing some of my favorite DIY projects we've done around our home!   If you see something you like you can click the link below each picture for the full post of details and tutorials.


 photo IMG_0480_zps5b36d3ce.jpg

 photo pompom_zps38209db3.png
 photo htpost_zps7753c8ca.png

 photo IMG_1466_zps33ec752a.jpg
 photo thisishappinessblogdiygoldvases_zpsbcd399f8.jpg
gold vases


I love everything about design and decorating and I believe you can make a space charming and beautiful without a lot of money.  And by doing projects ourselves, we have been able to create those spaces that fit in our budget.  I love a good DIY project!  Hope you find something that inspires you.  Thanks Kristal for having me!



9 comments:

  1. What great projects - I love Becky and her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas! I'm definitely going to check out the gold vases-- I've had some similar projects I've wanted to try out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That table!!! I'm in love! I may have to talk the hubby into making that for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That table is amazing!! Love the gold vases too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love Becky's style! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your house! I'm pretty sure I've pinned your dining room before :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!