4.18.2014

Five on Friday

Hey y'all! It's been quite awhile since I've participated in & linked up with Lauren & Darci for a Five on Friday{H54F} post. I'm excited to be back & look forward to connecting with some other great bloggers!


We are in the Chicago area visiting family & Robert & I have an overnight date night planned in the city. I.AM.PUMPED. You might remember how much I missed him while he was out of town, so this date night is extra exciting. I've enjoyed Chicago before with Mia, but it'll be so fun to enjoy the city with my love!



We have dinner reservations tonight at RPM! Eek!! You might remember how much Mia & I enjoyed eating there, plus we just love Guiliana & Bill, so I'm super excited to eat there again & enjoy it with Robert!
 



It's no secret that I love The Lord & am a Jesus follower, so I have to talk about it being Good Friday today. What a dark day this was, that Jesus took upon Himself all the sins of the world so that you & I could spend eternity with Him {if we accept His free gift of salvation}. It was a dark day indeed but.... 
 




Sunday is coming!!!! Hallelujah He did not stay in the grave! Three days later, He rose from the grave. He defeated death! And through Him we can enter into a intimate, personal relationship with the Creator of the Universe. My Lord & Savior! Is He yours too?! I'd love to talk with you more personally about Jesus if you'd like. Email me anytime.




For the past 6 weeks, I've joined the incredible SheReadsTruth community for #SheSharesTruth. You can check out all my posts here.
Psalm 130; Psalm 38; Jonah 1-2; Jonah 3-4; Joshua 1:8-9; 1 Corinthian 2:1-5

I hope you have a great weekend!! Happy Easter...He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!!

Follow me
Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! And especially happy Easter weekend-- He is risen indeed! I hope you guys have a great time in Chicago! So glad you could go along with Robert this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an AMAZING time in Chi town! And I sure hope you see G&B! If you do, have G text me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Chicago and your weekend sounds like so much fun!! Cannot wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! Sunday is coming!!! :) Happy Easter to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hope you enjoy your date in the city with Robert! I hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have an amazing time in Chicago - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful time in Chicago!! :) I have always wanted to visit there- one day! ;) Enjoy your date night!! Hope your family has a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A date night in Chicago sounds awesome. I hope you and your hubs have a fantastic night. And we are so undeserving of the sacrifice Jesus made for us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Chicago!!! Hope you guys see G&B tonight at RPM! If you do, text me and I will be right there :) Have a wonderful weekend with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to Chicago and your weekend sounds like so much fun!! Cannot wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!