4.16.2014

What I Wore

The Spring Style Challenge officially began Monday & I'm loving it!! During the challenge {and maybe beyond, we'll see} I'll be posting my outfits every Wednesday. Maybe you'll find some new pieces or outfits you like. Here are the first couple outfits, next week there will be a lot more to share.

{Monday}
Denim jacket-Old Navy
Button down-Gap (last season)
Jeans-Old Navy
Shoes-OkaB (few seasons ago) (Still on the hunt for comfy leopard flats)

{Tuesday}
Button down-Target
Cardigan-Old Navy
Jeans-Old Navy
Shoes-Oka B (few seasons ago)
Belt-Target

I really hope those selfies become a little more comfortable. I feel so awkward!! Come back next Wednesday to see a weeks worth of outfits. :)


Follow me

10 comments:

  1. You look great..! Love old navy cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great.. And not awkward at all! I especially love Tuesdays outfit, and Mondays white jeans! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fit and color of the cardigan! Can't wait to see what else you come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! ... I need some white jeans. They always look so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color of the cardigan looks great on you! And white jeans with two kids....you're very brave ;) Can't wait to see more outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! You're rocking the selfies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree, selfies can be so awkward but you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a selfie natural :) I love both outfits! The cardigan with the button-down looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!