4.23.2014

What I Wore

It's time for another What I Wore. Even though we received a weeks worth of outfits from the Spring Style Challenge, I varied my outfits a bit due to traveling. (Also, my picture quality is pretty awful some of these days. Sorry about that!)

{Wednesday}


Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Wedges: Gap
 
 
{Thursday}
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Toms
 
 
{Friday}
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Toms
 
 
{Saturday}
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Toms
 
 
{Monday}
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Toms
 
{Tuesday}
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Toms


Linking up with Get Your Pretty On and The Pleated Poppy




 


8 comments:

  1. Love all the outfits! And I really like that scarf from Target in your last pic. You're gonna have to help me out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gap wedges are so cute! And are those the crochet tom's?? You've definitely convinced me I need to head to Old Navy and Gap! Such cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your outfits! My favorites are Friday and Tuesday. I recently got a couple pairs of Toms and I've been wearing them so often! They are so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the Spring Style Challenge too! All of your outfits were so cute. I'm a Tom's fan too - so comfy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Hope you guys made it home safely! Can't wait to hear about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good everyday, I really love Friday and Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!