4.30.2014

What I Wore

You know how you usually need a vacation from your vacation?! Well, that's been true of me since we returned home. It's so good to be home, but my goodness, I have been going nonstop and pulled a million different directions since being home. That being said, I only have pictures of 3 outfits to show you today. I promise, I did get dressed everyday, though. :)

{one}

Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Kohls (several seasons ago)

{two}
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Kohls (several seasons ago)

{three}
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Kohls (several seasons ago)

So, I'm curious. Where's your favorite place(s) to shop? It's pretty obvious where my favorite places are, but I'm thinking I need to branch out a bit. So, where's your favorite place(s) to shop?

 
 

10 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about vacation! We got back Sunday evening from a road trip and I still feel exhausted! I suppose the nonstop monday and tuesday making up for stuff while we were gone didn't help. None the less I know what you mean! Cute outfits again this week! I need to go get a few things for maternity pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! My go-to's are Gap Outlet (B'ville), Old Navy, and Banana Republic Outlet (Branson).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits of course! Old Navy & Target are where the majority of my stuff is from :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have the same style because I want every single one of these outfits! I love all the neutral stripes mixed with colors! At first I was like, does she have a tattoo on her arm??? But I think it's from the color run, you said?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Dillard's - the "boutique" brands they carry. Target is my go to spot for tanks and shorts. I also find good deals on shorts - most recently a pair of cute ones from Talbots - at the thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always need a vacation from my vacations, too :) Love your striped shirt and white jeans outfit! My favorite places to shop are Gap/Old Navy, Target, Nordstrom, J Crew.. sometimes Marshall's but that is hit or miss - I'm all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxi skirts are just the BEST... why I'm so happy about Spring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfits! Love the white jeans and maxi skirt. I love Old Navy and Target too, but my favorite store these days is Loft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! I of course love Target and Forever21. They are usually my go-to stores. And The Modern Tulip when the girl gets her act together and gets clothes :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you shop places I can afford. So many bloggers post things from Nordstrom like shirts that are over $100 and I'm thinking, "I'm a single mom!! In nursing school!! $30 is a lot!" So it's awesome to see Target and Old Navy so much. You look great, always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a little note! I love hearing from you!!